June 10, 2011

Weekends

So, the past few weekends I have been away.  I went to the lake with my family, then I went up to UD for the reunion weekend.  Both were a blast, it was some nice time away.  I'm glad to have a weekend at home this weekend.  I will have some pictures soon.  It is a little harder when I only have my work computer because my computer died so I'm going to be on the hunt for a new one soon.  It was nice to go there and see people I haven't seen in a while.  I can't believe how much of UD has changed since I have been there.  At least the main campus will stay the same more or less.  Something will always be familiar there.

Now, I'm starting to get into the swing summer.  I am going on an urban pirate cruise tonight for happy hour.  Tomorrow I have a bbq and Sunday I am going to a wine festival.  I think this weekend will be a lot of fun.  At least the weather is supposed to cool down a bit, otherwise the weekend may not be as much fun.  I don't know if I can handle the sweltering heat anymore. 

Other than that, I'm signing up my sailing class and boating class this week I think.  I'm going to do yoga in the park tomorrow and then  kickboxing the week after.  I'm really looking forward to getting more active this summer.  So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment