July 1, 2011

Fitness

So the week is over.  I had a nice weekend and a busy week.  As much as I'm doing I think I'm going to start needing to take a few hrs where I plan to not do anything other than clean and catch up at the house.  Somehow every week I overbook myself and then when I go away on the weekend I can't catch up.  I can't wait for Lake Gaston this weekend... only a few hours to go.

Ok now on to fitness (my new obsession).  My group of kickboxing classes are almost over and I'm already hooked.  I want to continue but they are a bit far just because I have to drive through the city but I think it is worth it.  Also if I can get someone to join me then we can carpool, which would make it much easier.  I tried a chair dancing class yesterday.  We bought a living social deal for it and it was very awkward.  Not to mention my legs are killing me today.  I think we are going to try to pole dancing next... and which every is better of the 2 will be the classes that finish out the group of 6 classes.  It was something interesting to try but it really isn't my style.  I definitely will not be getting extra classes of this fitness adventure.  Next week we start Pilates and the week after we start zumba.  It should all be a lot of fun.  If nothing else it is an adventure.  The zumba will be interesting since it is at the park rec center.  I'm just hoping that not everyone in the city is going because that will mean it is over crowded, but it is so cheap too that I'm expecting it to be at least a little packed.

So as you can see this is the start of me feeling better by getting myself healthier.  I know it works way better when you are on a super strict diet... but lets be real.  I'm not one to stay on a super strict diet or cut out alcohol completely.  Don't get me wrong I'm trying to eat healthier but it is not a complete change... I guess you have to start somewhere and I'm starting with the fitness.  Maybe one day I will be there, just not today (or tomorrow for that matter).

No comments:

Post a Comment