December 22, 2011

Christmas

It has been such a great holiday season.  Other than a moment of everyone is dating someone and I'm alone... I have been having a great holiday season.  A few nights ago, we went to see all the lights.

It was beautiful.  First we walked around Hampden to see Christmas on 34th street, then we all walked Heather's street and looked at all the lights on her street.  It was nice and after that we piled in my car and drove through the symphony of lights.  It was such a great time. 

I really have done so much this season and it has all been great.  It is weird what the holidays bring out.  I have seen in my friends, some have gotten engaged and I honestly can't be happier, while others have with the holidays realized that something isn't there and ended things. 

I'm excited for Christmas and ready to keep working out.  I'm only a few days away from my free t-shirt for the holiday season.  I realized that as I'm getting more in shape, I actually care how I look when I go out and I'm so much more confident.  I am starting to enjoy shopping again for things other than jewelry.  I have ordered a size smaller in my bridesmaid dress for Julie's wedding so now it is go time.  I have 5 months to fit into the dress and I will be there and am so excited for it. 

I'm ready for the new year and the new me.  I just hope the rest of the world is too.


Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment