December 7, 2012

Long Time


So I know it has been a long time since I have updated you on my life.  I guess I found it hard to talk about and still do.  I lost my job and am currently still looking.  I have faith I will find something soon.  I guess it takes a little time to change from one field of work to another.

Then on to my love life.  I met a guy at Homecoming.  It was easy to talk to him and be with him.  I thought I could be with him for the rest of my life and would be happy.  Well I guess life has a way... and his feelings changed for me and we are no longer.  Even though it was short, I still cared for him more deeply than I can say.  But I'm not going to convince someone to be with me nor do I deserve anything less than someone being truly happy with me.

So, I know I fall for people fast and that isn't going to change probably for the rest of my life, but I'm learning to trust how I feel for people.  I'm just hoping that maybe someone will one day feel for me as I feel for them.  It is always the problem of one person caring way more than the other, enough not to be with them.  Whether it has been me in the past that hasn't had my heart in it or the other way around.

So that is the sad in my life.  I think the difference is I'm not losing faith in people.  The last time I felt this way I lost my faith in guys.  I'm trying to stay positive.

On a fun and happy note.  My parents have an exchange student from Austria named Phillip.  He is a great kid and it has been fun getting to know him.  He is actually coming up to Baltimore tomorrow to see the city.  We are going to show him some holiday stuff and around the good areas of the city.  It will be fun.  So if you have seen that I have added a brother on facebook.  That is because we have.  We had a lot of fun doing our Christmas card photo shoot this year.

Anyways till next time, maybe I will have better news.

No comments:

Post a Comment