July 6, 2016

Try Again... Bigger and better things

I feel like I start every post with... so it has been a long time. I realize that time flies by and I have not always been the best at updating my life. I am looking to move this blog hopefully in a different direction of both life (which I already talk about) and crafts. It has always been a passion. So on to updating my life:

I have an amazing new job that I love and keeps me very busy. The drive is so much better than my last one. I am working on amazing projects that are bringing me lots of new learning and letting me shine with my expertise.  It really has been a great new experience for me and definitely happened all at once.  House, Job and everything in between. It has been fun and busy and I promise it won't be long before I keep posting.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment