October 25, 2011

Busy...

So in every facet of my life these days I'm busy.  Some of it is my fault and some is not.  I have really taken to this whole getting healthy effort.  I have been going to the gym about 3-5 days a week, which has really helped me de-stress my life.  I feel so much better and at the wedding last weekend I could dance the night away which I haven't been able to do in a long time.  Now not only am I trying to workout more but I have started adding in better eating habits.  Obviously, I'm not perfect at that but every little bit helps.  So on top of my workouts, I try to see some friends in my spare time when I'm not working.  (Which is very little)  Work has been nonstop crazy for the past few weeks... but who really wants to think about that. 

So Heather and Matt's wedding, it was beautiful.  They were married a month ago in Florida and had the reception here last week.  It was a blast.  We had a great time, they had it at Pier 5 on the second floor overlooking the harbor.  Oh and the food was awesome and the cakes were to die for.  (They had 7 different types.  I'm also excited cause Julie is having some of the same cakes at her wedding).  All in all i was a gerat time spent with some great friends.  It was cool because Heather and Matt met on our kickball team and now they are our married kickball friends.  It is weird to think that I met each of them the same time that they met each other.  I'm so happy for them.  Although, I would like my workout buddy, but I can sacrifice while she is on her honeymoon. :)

I'm starting to realize how easy it is to make positive changes in my life and I'm doing it.  I also realized that for the time being, although it would be nice to be in a relationship, I don't think I'm ready for one.  For now I will keep to all my faux boyfriends... because juggling them can be stressful enough ;)

This weekend, I'm going to see Les Mis.  I am so excited!  The last time I saw this I was in Middle School.  It will be a great time as it is the 25 anniversary show!!  The show will be great and then my Wilma Flintstone costume will be great later that evening... once I make it. 

I know this was all over the place but so much to fill in and so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment